Terms & Conditions

Home > Terms & Conditions

Our prices include: VAT, bed and bath linen, welcome kit (shower gel, soap, body cream, slippers and bath rope), utilities and final cleanings.

Check-in & Check-out

Arrival and departure times shall always be agreed and communicated to our staff in order to better align their schedule to your holiday plans. However standard times are:
Arrival from 15.30 till 20.00

Departure from 07.00 till 10:00


Payment terms: 20% upon reservation confirmation. The remaining 80% balance shall be settled 28 days before.

Payment can be arranged either via bank transfer or credit card (visa, mastercard, amex).

Termini di cancellazione prenotazioni

In case of guests are not able to honor the reservation for whichever reason and are therefore forced to cancel it, MarcheAmore commits to refund the payment already made in full if the written notification is provided more than 60days prior to guests arrival.

In the event that the notification is provided within 60 days prior to arrival, then the following cancellation terms are applied:

  • from 58 till 30 days prior to arrival 20% of total reservation will not be refunded
  • from 29 till 22 days prior to arrival 70% of total reservation will not be refunded
  • from 21 days till 1 day prior to arrival 100% of total reservation will not be refunded

If payment is arranged by credit card, the reservation will automatically be charged.

Bank Transfer Details

The followings are our organization bank transfer details

For every payment we kindly ask to use the following data:
Beneficiary: MarcheAmore SRL
Reason of payment: holiday at [venue_name] , date of the stay , guest name)


IBAN: IT97V0849169540000070171959